Southern California Auto Accident Attorneys
Auto accidents can have numerous serious consequences, including life altering injuries, costly property damage, lost wages, and wrongful death. Our Southern California car accident attorneys can skillfully handle your case. We have the experience, extensive legal knowledge, and the resources to pursue any and all avenues to justice.
- What Are The Top Misconceptions About Auto Accidents In California?
- What Steps Does Someone Need To Take After An Auto Accident?
- Should I Notify My Own Insurance About An Auto Accident?
- What Is The Importance Of Following Doctor’s Orders In An Auto Accident?
- How Long Does An Auto Accident Claim Typically Take To Get Resolved?
- How Can Someone Get A Favorable Outcome In Their Auto Accident Claim?
Settlements for Car Accident Lawsuits
Our accident lawyers has helped accident victims obtain favorable settlements throughout Southern California. We are dedicated to holding negligent drivers responsible for the harm they cause and ensuring that auto accident victims obtain justice. With our experienced Trial Attorneys covering the Southern California area, with two offices in Southern California, and an extensive legal support team, Nordstrom, Steele, Nicolette & Blythe can provide you with the legal guidance and support you need during the stressful aftermath of an auto accident.
WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OBTAINING PROPERTY DAMAGE SETTLEMENTS FOR YOUR VEHICLE. WE ALSO DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OBTAINING MEDICAL PAYMENT THROUGH YOUR AUTO INSURANCE CARRIER.
Call For A Free Consultation
(760) 837-1884 | (800) 830-7746